- Professionally attend to enquiries and gain more opportunities for long-term car leasing and short-term car rental
- Prepare quotations, rental agreement, vehicle check-out / check-in form, other lease and rental documents, etc
- Complete booking / car leasing / rental transactions and vehicle check out / check-in forms
- Explain terms and conditions to prospects / leads / hirers / other contacts
- Provide prompt, good and professional services and supports to prospects, leads, hirers and hirers’ contacts
- Follow-up outstanding payments
- Attend, follow-up and follow through all customers needs related with the leased vehicles such as service and maintenance schedule, road-tax renewals, motor insurance, 24-hour road-side assist, vehicle collection and delivery, etc.
- Monitor lease commencement, lease expiries, early upgrade potentials, renewals, rental extension, etc
- Monitor and update fleet vehicles usage, schedule, log sheet, petrol consumption, mileage, etc
- Liaise with other internal departments on any matters related to car rental and car leasing services such as car services, payments outstanding, vehicle collection and delivery, etc.
- Highlight, analyse and make recommendation, related with the daily business operations
- Provide supports and ensure that good standard operating procedures (such as vehicle check-out / check-in, vehicle servicing, vehicle records, mileage, etc.) are in place
- Provide regular reports related with prospecting, leases, etc, and prepare any other reports as and when assigned.
- Adopt knowledge to put in place a process of continuous professional development
- Review and propose correction processes as and when necessary
- Maintain harmonious relation with other division / department, vendors, etc.
- Be self-motivated to enhance productivity
and other ad-hoc assignments
- Required experience: minimum 2 years in service industry
- Education : minimum Diploma
- Class-3 driving license
- Proficiency in MS Office and computing
- Proficient in English and Chinese language
Interested candidate is invited to send a detailed resume and a recent photo, indicating the job position applied, to: email@example.com