We thank you for visiting our website at http://www.premiumleasing.com.sg (“the Site”), as well as for your interest in our products and services. Your privacy is of utmost importance. Therefore, we would like to inform you how we protect your privacy when you give your personal data to us.
Collection and Processing of Information
When users visit this website, there are two (2) kinds of information collected, namely website visitorship information and personal identifiable information voluntarily provided.
Website Visitorship Information
Our web server automatically collects information about your website activity, such as but not limited to your IP address, the kind of web browser used, the type of operating system used, the domain names of your internet service providers, data on the number of people visiting our website, the pages or articles visited and the length of visit, collected on an aggregate anonymous basis and gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies.
Personal Identifiable Information
It may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal information and/or data in order to have the full benefit of and to enjoy the various services on the Site. Personal data volunteered by you is collected on certain pages of the website, for example when you enquire for a quotation or a service, or in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract. If you do not provide the personal data, we may not be able to furnish you (whether directly or through our business partners) with the full benefit or extent of our services and/or products.
When you voluntarily provide personal identifiable information about yourself (also referred herein as personal data) on our website, such as - but not limited to - your name, email address, contact number, your interest in specific products, we may also aggregate details of such personal data and use the information for business product related reviews, both for us as well as our business partners.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to assist you in finding the appropriate car and/or accessories that you are looking for;
- to provide you with the various services offered by the Site, and newsletters, information on vehicles, and promotional and marketing materials. To this end, we may from time to time send newsletters and marketing materials to you based on the personal information and data you have provided to us. You will be able to “opt-out” of receiving such materials by choosing to unsubscribe to the said materials;
- to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
- to handle and follow up on your queries and/or complaints;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- to conduct research, analysis and development activities, including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling, to analyse users’ usage of the Site in order to improve and/or enhance the Site, your customer experience and our services;
- to contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our services and/or products.
(collectively referred to as “Purposes”)
Only our duly authorized staff will be permitted to access users’ personal information and data, and we will not release such personal information save where it is required or allowed by law.
In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third parties include, without limitation:-
- our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
- contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres;
- third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
By your continuous usage of the Site, you are be deemed to have given your consent for the collection, storage, disclosure and/or use of such personal data.
Cookies are text files stored on your hard drive, containing information which makes it possible to identify repeated visitors for the duration of their visit to our web pages. They will save visitors having to enter data several times, facilitate the transmission of specific contents, and increase the user friendliness of a website.
Amendments, Updates and Changes