Copyright and Trademarks
All pages and the screen displaying the pages, information and materials contained therein, including but not limited to texts, pictures, graphics, animation, sound, video, files with its arrangement, published on the Site and any pages thereof are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property protection of Premium Leasing Pte Ltd.
The Site and any information or material contained herein, shall not in any way grant or to be taken to grant any person a license to our intellectual property rights, including our copyrights, trademarks and service marks.
The contents of the Site and any pages thereof, if not otherwise indicated, may not be used, copied, distributed, stored, republished, uploaded, reproduced or modified, transmitted or reposted by you on other websites, forums or other digital mediums or by way of printed and/or other physical publication without written consent and approval from Premium Leasing Pte Ltd.
The Site may also contain information and materials that are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of their providers.
Products, Services, Prices and Options
Our products, services, prices and options as described on the Site are subject to change and may be modified, replaced and/or withdrawn without prior notice.
Our products and services are subject to availability, and your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to our final determination and acceptance. Nothing on the Site is to be construed as an agreement on our part to provide you with the products and/or services at the prices and/or options as described on this website. Please contact us if you are interested in any of our products or services and/or wish to ascertain the prevailing prices and/or options.
You agree that you will not:-
- use the Site for the purposes of conducting and/or disseminating surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or sending of any duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- use any material or information which are made available through the Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- cause to be transmitted to us, our servers or other users files or programmes which contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another
- engage in mass automated or systematic extraction of the material on the Site, or use it to create or include it within another electronic database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other websites link to or frame or represent any of the Site’s content.
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- create a false identity for the purposes of misleading and/or cheating others.
Exclusion of Liability
To the greatest permitted by law, no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non infringement of third party rights, is given in respect of the information and materials on this website, including its accuracy, adequacy, completeness and accessibility. All information and materials provided by us on the Site and its pages thereof are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and are subject to modifications, replacements and/or removal at any time. Such information and materials are only meant to provide non-binding general information, and should not in any event be relied upon as incontrovertible and complete in relation to the making of any specific business or commercial decision. Users should still seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.
We shall in no event be liable for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:-
any access, use or the inability to access or use the Site, or reliance on the content and/or any information on the Site;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to the Site, even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are provided only for convenience, and are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should be accessed at your own risks.
This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Third Party Rights: No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the above terms and conditions.